We are seeking an experienced Chief Internal Auditor for our new Budapest office. As Chief Internal Auditor you will perform Information System, Compliance, Financial, and Operational audits for the purpose of determining the accuracy of financial records, effectiveness of prudent business practices, and compliance with policies, procedures and regulations.
- Conducting global internal audits applying state of the art audit methodologies within different business areas of the company
- Delivering crucial contribution during planning, field work and presentation of findings in close collaboration with the Audit Manager and with the other auditors assigned to a certain audit project
- Identifying and assess key issues impacting Business
- Participating in preliminary discussions with operating personnel during and at the conclusion of an audit discussing the conditions, criteria, effect, cause and recommendations relating to potential deficiencies noted during an audit
- Identifying/implementing automation opportunities to enhance audit effectiveness and efficiencies of the business as a whole
- Keeping abreast with various laws and regulations
- Gaining deep understanding of the processes under review
- Conducting audits in accordance with professional industry standards and established company policies
- Be included in a dynamic, international and highly motivated Team
- Travelling less than 10%
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or similar field. Advanced degree preferred
- At least three years of experience in Audit, Risk Management, Compliance or similar job function
- High proficiency with MS Office suite of products, especially MS Access and Excel
- Financial industry experience preferred
- A professional certification (chartered accountant, CIA, CISA, etc.) would be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a concise manner in both written and verbal presentations across all levels of management
- Programming experience would be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Hungarian are a must, any other foreign language is a plus)
- Ability to work independently
- Motivation for continuous development
- Candidates must have an EU passport or a qualifying work permit/residency to work in Hungary and must meet the minimum requirements under Central Bank of Hungary fitness and probity regime
Interactive Brokers a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info