With our continued expansion of business activities, we are excited to announce the opening of our brokerage firm in Dublin, Interactive Brokers Ireland Limited. We’re searching for highly motivated individuals to join our New Accounts Team.
Senior Client Account Associate
- As member of the New Accounts team, you will be responsible for the approval of new institutional client accounts on a daily basis
- Review documentation related to new account openings and compliance procedures in accordance with regulations outlined by the Central Bank of Irelandand International AML/KYC regulations
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams to assist with account approval and maintenance
- Cross reference multiple databases, ensure that regulatory aspects of AML and KYC are completed prior to account opening
- Follow internal policy and procedures when dealing with various account-related tasks including any account-related suspicious activity
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in client risk assessment/KYC/onboarding in finance
- BA in Finance, Accounting or similar field/NFQ Level 7 or higher in Finance, Accounting or similar field is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Languages: Fluent in English, fluency in other European languages is a plus
- IT Skills: Basic PC skills, internet navigation and Microsoft Office Suite
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Interactive Brokers Ireland Limited, a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Singapore and Australia.
Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info