Job Description & Requirements
Interactive Brokers is looking for an experienced and talented Voice and Accent Trainer for our Client Servicing Group. This new role will be responsible for the following:
- Partnering with the recruiting team to identify potentially trainable candidates during the hiring stage and take accountability of delivering 90% throughput in training those potential hires.
- Train new hires and existing associates by enhancing communication skills, soft skills, phone etiquette, customer service. Etc.
- Develop Training material as per process requirements (particularly soft skills, accent remediation, communication specific to offshore, etc.).
- Be actively involved in TNI & TNA to cater to business needs.
- Monitor and assess Customer Service calls on Communication, Soft Skills, and Customer Service Parameters.
- Participate in calibrations to ensure consistent scoring & feedback delivery approach.
- Escalate possible new hire attrition and flag poor performance, misfit skills, or behavioural issues in training promptly.
- Be responsible for continuous self-development by keeping themselves abreast of current industry training practices.
- Education: University degree (Bachelors).
- Should be a Certified trainer.
- Excellent English language Communication skills.
- Excellent Facilitation and Presentation skills.
- Prior Training experience of 2 + years in facilitating, planning, implementing, and assessing blended learning.
Interactive Brokers a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info