Interactive Brokers seeks a Client Outreach Associate - Surveillance that is hard working, detail-oriented, careful and a problem solver. This Associate will review and analyses trading activity of the firm’s customers to identify potential breaches of market conduct rules. This role requires high energy and the ability to learn new skills in a dynamic environment.
The role has regional responsibility and will involve:
- Communicate and outreach to clients on monitoring and surveillance related matters.
- Staying up to date with changes in market conduct regulations,
- Staying up to date with APAC and international developments in relevant areas of regulations and law.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (both written and spoken) is essential.
- Background in customer trading surveillance preferred;
- Good communication skills, customer service experience is preferred;
- Good quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid academic background with relevant qualifications;
- Familiarity with exchange rules, rules governing trading conduct.
- Have a “can do” attitude and willingness to learn.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with minimal supervision
- High degree of comfort and fluency with computers and technology and understanding of how technology is applied to business and regulatory problems or an ability to develop this rapidly.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info