Interactive Brokers seeks a Client Outreach Associate - Surveillance that is hard working, detail-oriented, careful and a problem solver. This Associate will review and analyses trading activity of the firm’s customers to identify potential breaches of market conduct rules. This role requires high energy and the ability to learn new skills in a dynamic environment.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 125 market centres from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 797,00 trades per day. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
The role has regional responsibility and will involve:
- Communicate and outreach to clients on monitoring and surveillance related matters.
- Staying up to date with changes in market conduct regulations,
- Staying up to date with APAC and international developments in relevant areas of regulations and law.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (both written and spoken) is essential.
- Background in customer trading surveillance preferred;
- Good communication skills, customer service experience is preferred;
- Good quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid academic background with relevant qualifications;
- Familiarity with exchange rules, rules governing trading conduct.
- Have a “can do” attitude and willingness to learn.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with minimal supervision
- High degree of comfort and fluency with computers and technology and understanding of how technology is applied to business and regulatory problems or an ability to develop this rapidly.