Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers seeks an entry level individual that is hard working, detail-oriented, a quick learner, careful and a problem solver. The ideal person will be able to work well in a team environment. This position requires excellent coordination and strong customer service focus.
• Process new account openings documentation in accordance with rules and regulations
• Assist the Compliance Officer with the approval process of new account applications on a daily basis
• Cross reference multiple databases for potential undesirable client matches
• Ensure that the account opening process satisfies the client’s needs by means of complete and through responses to account opening questions and concerns
• Correspond with clients, sale representatives and customer service representatives
• Follow internal policy and procedures when dealing with any account-related suspicious activity
• General administrative support
• Fluency in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese. Any additional foreign languages are a plus.
• Chinese typing skills highly preferred
• Proficiency in basic PC applications
• Quick Learner
• Good problem solver
• Able to perform accurate work in a fast-paced working environment
• Excellent teamwork
• Strong customer service focus
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info