Interactive Brokers is growing at a rapid pace, our Tallinn call center seeks individuals for our technical assistance center ("TAC"). TAC representatives focus on ensuring a solid user experience through the responsive support of our trading software. As a member of the technical assistance team, you'll assist customers with inquiries pertaining to all of our software products and act as a liaison between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues. The ideal candidate will possess the networking and programming knowledge to troubleshoot issues that pertain to our trading client programs. The TAC representative will be probing and analytical with the ability to recognize, test, and escalate new bugs within our software.
Job description, tasks
- Technical and functional support for the Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation including connectivity, network testing, java configuration, security protocols by phone, chat and email.
- Problem management with focus on wide scale technical issues.
- As a member of the technical assistance team, you'll assist customers with inquiries pertaining to all of our software products and act as a liaison between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues.
- 2 year experience in Windows/Mac software and hardware support, connectivity support, Java familiarity.
- Networking and general technical knowledge to troubleshoot issues that pertain to our trading client programs.
- Personality: self-confident, open, extroverted, good communication skills, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills in English and Russian
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Competitive compensation package including share plan
- Vision and dental benefits,sport activities compensation
- International fast growing environment within a highly successful company
- Lunches paid for by the company
- Normal office hours: no night shifts, no weekend work
Starting date ASAP
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info