Job Description and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple queues of real-time transaction and reference data alerts against sanctions watch-lists administered by U.S. and international regulatory bodies.
- Perform complex case investigations sourcing data from multiple unrelated venues, including both proprietary and open sources.
- Draft reporting summaries for internal management and external regulatory audiences.
- Remain apprised of and interpret updates to U.S. and international economic and trade-based sanctions programs.
- Design, source and produce reporting metrics across multiple workflows and decision queues
- Process review and enhancement related to the referral, escalation and resolution of sanctions alerts in region and globally as required.
- Contribute new idea related to Sanctions and AML screenings.
Required Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a major or concentration in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Information Systems, etc.
- 4-7 years of experience related to AML & Sanctions Compliance in financial services or other relevant industry.
- Strong knowledge of International Sanctions regimes
- Knowledge of Financial Crime Risk policies, Sanctions, AML and procedures
- Experience gained in a leading broker, bank, regulator or professional services firm
- Awareness of financial market trading products
- An additional foreign language would be advantageous (e.g. German, French, Spanish, Chinese)
- Understanding of how technology is applied to business and regulatory issues.
- Ability to work in a small-team environment, work independently, and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- AML certification such as ACAMS, CFE, CFCS is a plus.
- Good knowledge and experience of office tools like MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel etc.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisers and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info