Job Description and Responsibilities
- Managing all compliance pertaining to SEBI, NSE, BSE, NSDL etc.
- Reviewing client documents for account approvals and inquiries.
- Obtaining mandatory documents and reports as per KYC requirements
- Perform necessary checks on clients (3rd parties and regulatory website etc.)
- Investigating factual and regulatory rule background behind client trading and financial activity
- Creating, reviewing and following up on surveillance reports of financial and trading activity
- Creating and submitting STRs.
- Assisting with Anti-Money Laundering Program
- Updating policies and procedures and verifying implementation.
- Interacting with various departments within the organization to meet deadlines.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisers and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info