Interactive Brokers Group is seeking a motivated and talented Compliance Team Lead for our Enhanced Due Diligence Department in London.
- Train and lead a small team of Compliance Analysts responsible across London, Dublin and Luxembourg for conducting due diligence and enhanced due diligence on certain existing and prospective accounts. This will include higher risk accounts and accounts introduced by US and non-US brokers on an omnibus basis.
- Assist with designing enhancements to the firm’s automated systems to facilitate the firm’s due diligence efforts.
- Assist with creating and implementing policies and procedures relative to the firm’s enhanced due diligence program.
- Conduct supervisory reviews and provide constructive feedback to Analysts.
- Review and draft Suspicious Activity Reports.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a major or concentration in Finance, Law, Accounting, or Information Systems, etc.
- 2-5 years of broad experience handling AML and/or EDD issues at a regulator, law firm, consulting firm, wealth or corporate bank, or brokerage preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of UK, EU and foreign regulations related to AML and EDD requirements.
- Prior experience in a highly automated environment and/or high degree of comfort with computers and technology.
- Understanding of how technology is applied to business and regulatory issues.
- Ability to develop compliance solutions that satisfy relevant regulations while executing sound business judgment.
- Ability to work in a small-team environment, work independently, and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make risk-based decisions or recommendations and articulate those persuasively to senior management.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage projects and work independently to bring projects to completion in a fast-paced environment.
- ACAMS or ICA certifications/diplomas are a plus.
- Intermediate experience with MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Watch the video in this link to hear from current employees: https://youtu.be/ezGBVUyYyUw
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info