Job Description and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be part of a team which is responsible for all facets of the software development project’s life cycle. Responsibilities include but not limited to design, code, implementation, testing, reporting, documentation, deployment, and debug operations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or related degree
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to understand complex systems and offer new solutions
- Minimum of 4 years of Java experience
- Knowledge of core Java
- English written/verbal communication skills
- Mobile software development a plus
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 850,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of January 31, 2019.