Interactive Brokers is looking to hire an Office Administrator/Receptionist for its Swiss Office in the center of Zug.
- Welcoming external and internal guests and directing them to the right rooms/office
- Providing high-level service to guests, staff and management
- Managing the schedule for conference and meeting rooms
- Operating the company’s main phone line
- Responsible for secretarial tasks (e.g. correspondence, couriers and deliveries, ordering office materials, reconciliation of invoices, managing absences, etc.)
- Acting as point of contact for suppliers, craftsmen and courier services
- Managing ad-hoc requests and projects (organize events, etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience at the reception in an international environment
- Commercial or Hotel management school degree
- Ability to handle dynamic and stressful situations in a professional manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task
- Team player and able to work independently
- Proactive and switched on, and quick comprehension
- Attentive and polite character
- Proficient user of MS-Office, especially Excel
- Fluent in English and German is a must; any other EU language is a plus
You will be part of team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg and Australia.
Interactive Brokers Financial Services (“IBKRFS”) in Zug is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory authority (FINMA).
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info