Interactive Brokers Software Service India ("IBSSI") based in Mumbai, India is a subsidiary of the publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR). IBKR’s market capitalization is in excess of $12 billion. In addition to electronic brokerage services, the Group’s market maker companies trade in equities and exchange-listed equity derivative products around the world. Interactive Brokers Group plays an important role in trading and brokerage worldwide; executing, clearing, settling and accounting for over one million trades per day.
- Components design/implementation in Java for Android or Objective C for iOS application .
- Research, conceive and develop technology solutions to extend and improve IB's trading applications.
- Work in close collaboration with engineering team based in Tallinn, Estonia & Greenwich US.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Provide technical and architectural leadership.
- 5+ years of software development experience with emphasis on mobile platform or related backend services.
- BE degree in Computer Science or related technical field from a reputed institution.
- Strong communication skills, competency in written/spoken English skills.
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Mobile development experience and/or strong desire to master mobile development for Android/iOS
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 850,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of January 31, 2019.