Job Description and Responsibilities
- Addressing externally and internally reported issues in the end-user facing trading platform (Java Swing).
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of core Java.
- Knowledge of Java Swing and/or strong desire to learn Java Swing.
- Mobile software development experience is a plus.
- Discretionary performance based bonus.
- Stock incentive plan.
- Vision and dental benefits, sport activities compensation.
- Lunch and gated parking paid for by the company.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of September 30, 2018.