Job Description and Responsibilities
- Addressing externally and internally reported issues in the end-user facing trading platform (Java Swing).
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of core Java.
- Knowledge of Java Swing and/or strong desire to learn Java Swing.
- Mobile software development experience is a plus.
- Discretionary performance based bonus.
- Stock incentive plan.
- Vision and dental benefits, sport activities compensation.
- Lunch and gated parking paid for by the company.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899