Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is seeking an Asia Marketing person to facilitate marketing campaigns and coordinate with our Asia sales team. This position will be based in our HK office. This role serves as liaison between our headquarters in the US and local offices in HK and China. This role requires an experienced marketer with the ability to successfully plan, manage, and implement marketing programs. This person needs to be creative thinking, analytical and well-organized.
• Develops and implements short and long-term marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics for Asia market to achieve brand and acquisition goals.
• Conducts appropriate qualitative and quantitative research for overall business success.
• Presents marketing ideas in HK, China and other Asian regions to local office and Marketing Director in the US.
• Assists with design, writing and editing of marketing communication including electronic and print collateral materials, presentations, and other communication and marketing materials.
• Collaborates with Marketing Director in project execution.
• Provides suggestions to our Chinese website, including optimizing for best Search Engine Optimization results.
• Expand social media campaigns targeting Asia users. Provide monthly reporting and strategic feedback.
• Manages all local sales and marketing events, before, onsite and after.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Bilingual proficiency in both Chinese (mandarin) and English
• Good knowledge of financial markets and financial terminologies
• 3 years’ experience in marketing and public relations in B2C and/or B2B (financial industry experience is a plus)
• Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and influencing skills
• Demonstrated ability to set and exceed aggressive goals, thrive in a fast moving yet collaborative environment
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Able to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to travel as needed
• Knowledge in graphic design is a plus
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info