JOB DESCRIPTION – ACCOUNT MANAGER
IANS is seeking an Account Manager (AM) to join our sales team. The AM will be responsible for managing existing End User Decision Support (EUDS) clients including annual subscription renewals, client usage, upsell and consulting revenue for accounts in an assigned Territory.
The ideal candidate is a top producer with prior sales experience carrying a quota. Key traits include organization, goal/results mentality, team-focused, interest in information security, and a passion for learning.
The AM will possess skills and work ethic aligned with our company values of grit, results, initiative, passion, positivity, teamwork and curiosity.
- Onboard new clients and develop strong relationships with CISOs and their teams
- Develop Territory plans to drive client usage, contract renewal and revenue growth
- Grow accounts by selling additional services and expanding user base
- Manage annual contract renewal process
- Consistently achieve activity, performance and results KPIs
- Facilitate technical conversations with C-level prospects and subject matter experts (Faculty) at IANS Forums, CISO Roundtables and Technical Symposiums
- Contribute to the IANS sales team and company culture
- Travel to visit prospects and attend IANS events (approximately 30-40%)
Candidate Profile and Qualifications
The qualified AM candidate will have 1+ years of inside or outside sales experience and a proven track-record exceeding goals. We are targeting individuals who demonstrate strong competency in the following areas:
- Executive level communication and presentation skills
- Experience building relationships with and selling to C-level executives
- Process orientation
- Interest in information security and complex technical content
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a quota-driven environment
- Strong sense of professional accountability and integrity
- High level of energy, effective time management skills and a sense of urgency
- Established ability in building social network
- Strong team and collaborative orientation
- Confident but takes a humble approach in working with peers and teammates