The Director will position, message, and orchestrate the launch of IANS offerings, as well as enable sales with the tools and content needed to achieve the goals of the organization. The Director of Product Marketing will work closely with other leaders within marketing and across teams, especially Product and Sales. As the first dedicated Product Marketer, you will establish best practices and processes for Product Marketing within IANS, and manage high-visibility projects focused on growth. The ideal candidate will be well-versed with B2B Product Marketing best practices in the InfoSec market and manage strategy as well as roll up your sleeves for execution.
The Director of Product Marketing will play a key role in the growth of IANS. Responsibilities include:
- Lead product launches, including strategy, planning, deliverables and timelines, managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Partner closely with Product to gain a deep understanding of product vision, upcoming functionality, and determine how best to communicate this externally.
- Own the positioning, messaging, and value propositions of IANS products.
- Create and communicate a deep understanding of IANS products' user personas.
- Empower sales to communicate our products effectively to prospective clients with messaging, collateral and other sales enablement assets.
- Build and maintain the product collateral and content that power demand generation, sales, and our website
- Work closely with communication and demand-gen teams to increase market presence and drive pipeline through key assets (video, website copy, blog posts, webinars, thought leadership, email nurture, etc.).
- Drive sales enablement to effectively position our products, leveraging internal tools and developing assets that help improve win rates.
- Establish success metrics to optimize performance and growth and maintain accountability through detailed reporting
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date competitive insights and positioning, as well as bolster our competitive response.
- Partner closely with Sales, Product, and other Marketers to drive tight alignment, repeatability and collaboration on go-to-market initiatives.
- Ensure that content, tools, and other Product Marketing assets are effectively deployed to, and used by, the sales team.
- Develop and lead a world-class Product Marketing team as we grow.
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B product marketing and related marketing functions, preferably within the Cyber Security sector.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging, that resonates deeply with our target audience.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience working and project managing cross-functional teams including product, engineering, sales, creative, and marketing.
- Demonstrated experience building credibility with and delivering results for product teams, sales teams and clients.
- Fast learner and proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. •
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy development.
- BS Degree in Business or Technical field (MBA preferred)