Founded by innovator & global music artist will.i.am, I.AM+ is a Hollywood-based technology company whose mission is to create technology that produces a ripple effect across pop culture. Our vision is to foster a community of creatives & coders & believe that through music & tech as the first step, we can usher in a powerful new era built on artificial intelligence. We are an experienced team of over 220 employees across the globe:  Los Angeles (HQ) | New York | Singapore | China | Israel | Bangalore.  

Role Summary: 

i.am+ builds multiple software products focused around our machine learning platform. We are looking for strong developers to join a team that is focused on building a music streaming service. Well suited candidates are self-motivated, and have a strong bias for action and focus on craftsmanship.

What you will do:

• Hands on developer, focused on designing and building low latency API services.
  • Design and build clean, well-reasoned, well-tested code.
  • Follow best practices in all aspects of your work and advocate for process and technological improvements.
  • Participate in peer code reviews, architectural discussions and sprint planning.

What you will need to do it:

• BA/BS degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
  • 5+ years of software development experience.
  • At least 2 years of Golang development experience.
  • Highly skilled in Golang Concurrency features, SQL/Postgres.
  • Knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes.
  • Working knowledge of ElasticSearch.
  • Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD).
  • Clear communication skills and Get things done attitude.

Preferred Qualifications:

• Experience working with a team of expert Golang developers developing a distributed HA application.
  • Professional Ruby / Python programming experience
  • Active participation in relevant developer communities, conferences.

Bonus Points:

• Working knowledge of Neo4J and/or other graph databases.

Apply for this Job

* Required
(Optional)
Almost there! Review your information then click 'Submit Application' to apply.

File   X
File   X