Supernal is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. We are designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities. This allows passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
What we do:
The Sr. Test Program Integration Engineer is responsible for tracking and managing all top-level test requirements (for laboratory, ground, and flight), and ensuring traceability between driving program requirements and test deliverables. This will be a high-visibility role and be responsible for performing test integration tasks relating to managing and maintaining configuration control of the top-level program test plan and coordinating with all internal and external stakeholders.
What you can do:
- Oversee critical path visibility of these events to support on-time program milestones are met
- Coordinates and manages test aircraft and laboratory engineering included in long-lead procurement activities
- Tracks and coordinates top-level instrumentation requirements, test configuration changes, configuration conformity requirements, and test limitations/advisories
- Coordinates all authorized test requirement changes with affected test groups
- Manages integrated Test Program Risks/Opportunities and supports Program level status reviews in support of the Program Management Office
- Test requirement tracking, visibility, and coordination
- Test requirement traceability (from the driving requirement to test deliverables)
- Test Program Technical, Schedule, and Budget Risk and Opportunities tracking
- Test Program Limitations and Advisories
- Test Aircraft configuration requirements
- Top-level Test Requirement instrumentation requirements
- Regulatory Test Program Conformity requirements
- Assist in the development of processes, and high-level program status
- Other tasks as assigned
What you can contribute:
- B.S. in ABET-accredited Engineering degree
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in the Aerospace industry (an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered)
- Demonstrated technical leadership and strong interpersonal skills required for interacting with Aerospace peers, internal and external customers, and contractor representatives
- Must be technically persuasive with strong written and verbal skills.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to clearly define technical tasks, and form and lead technical teams.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Program Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to resolve competing requirements
- Proactive delivery of communication and follow up
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to independently prioritize and accomplish work within time constraints
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking personality
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
You may also be able to contribute:
- Master’s degree in relevant engineering field
- Experience with requirements management toolsets
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request to be provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at: email@example.com
This position may include access to certain technology and/or software source code, that will be subject to U.S. export control laws. If an export license or other export control authorization is required in connection with your employment, your employment is contingent upon Supernal’s receipt of such license or authorization and approvals and your continued compliance with all conditions and limitations contained in such license or authorization.