Supernal is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. We are designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities. This allows passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
What we do:
The Treasury Analyst’s primary responsibility involves performing cash forecasting, supporting cash management, and implementing payments within the bank system, and reconciling bank account activity.
What you can do:
- Assist with creating cash position reports to guide cash management decisions
- Implement reporting to report Treasury and AP performance against KPIs, reporting actuals and updated forecasts to financial leaders
- Engage corporate bank in implementing new services, opening new accounts, preparing KYC certifications
- Support payment processing in the bank portal. Managing stored instructions and initiating domestic and international payments
- Assist with the implementation of a new corporate credit card program
- Assist with Controls Documentation for payment processing, financial reporting, and ERP system access
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to drive operational improvement
- Other duties as assigned
What you can contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field
- A minimum of three (3) years of related accounting or cash management experience, ideally in the aerospace or technology industry experience (an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered)
- Excellent analytical skills and cash management/treasury knowledge.
- Knowledge of banking and payment procedures (checks clearing, ACHs, wires, etc.)
- Ability to communicate financial concepts clearly and engage with diverse teams and groups as well as work independently.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience in liquidity and cash/treasury management.
- Proficiency with Excel VLOOKUP, pivot tables, MS Office Suite
- Must work well independently and as a member of the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive delivery of communication and follow up
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to independently prioritize and accomplish work within time constraints to meet critical deadlines
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking personality
You may also be able to contribute:
- Master’s degree in a related field preferred
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request to be provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position may include access to certain technology and/or software source code, that will be subject to U.S. export control laws. If an export license or other export control authorization is required in connection with your employment, your employment is contingent upon Supernal’s receipt of such license or authorization and approvals and your continued compliance with all conditions and limitations contained in such license or authorization.