Hyundai Motor Group is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. The Group’s Urban Air Mobility Division is designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities, allowing passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
What we do:
The Senior Total Rewards Analyst actively participates in the administration, implementation, and monitoring of Hyundai GAM benefits and compensation policies, procedures, practices, and programs. Assists in the research, analysis, reporting, and budgeting of associated programs while using demonstrated HR expertise to assist employees, management, and vendors to develop efficient employee experiences. Complete job level evaluation and benchmarking requests for new and existing positions. Catalog detailed job descriptions and classification systems. Complete annual market analysis to include completing benefits and salary survey submissions, and build trend reports while keeping track of spending.
What you can do:
- Define and modify job levels and families while coordinating with the HRBP and HR generalist whenever vital. Ensuring job titles reflect accurate job codes and maintain employee data integrity in the HRIS and compensation databases
- Help progress Total Reward communications and education during open enrollments, new benefits, compensation programs, and the annual compensation cycle
- Process/reconcile benefits vendor billing invoices Management approvals, participate in New Hire Orientation, coordinate Offboarding, and ensure accurate annual HR Total Rewards orientation updates including benefits related materials
- Supervise employee file processing, reporting, leave of absence administration, assist/lead in Open enrollment, guarantee confidentiality, while actively participating in areas related to compensation, health, wellbeing, and finance
- Ensure accuracy of employee/benefits database via audits and system corrections; performs reconciliation of vendor data file feeds and invoices. Processes discrepancy reports from vendor file feeds
- Lead functionality and data integrity of HR systems, focusing on updating and maintaining the Workforce Now system. Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and mentorship to Workforce Now users maintain user access rights and workflow administration and resolves user and system problems
What you can contribute:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, or another HR-related field with 5 plus years of validated experience with a confirmed understanding of compensation, benefits, as well as, federal and state labor laws/regulations
- Proven excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confirmed self-starting doer requiring minimal direction comfortable with ambiguity. Strong multi-tasking, project, and time leadership skills able to meet tight deadlines. Ability to proactively tackle challenges, researching new insights and technologies quickly
- Mathematical proficiency in qualitative/quantitative metrics, analytics with a demonstrable track record in calculation accuracy and reconciling numbers. Proficient in constructing and editing system reporting, building Tableau and Excel Dashboards. Excel VLOOKUP and pivot tables
You may also be able to contribute:
(preferable skills in bullet point form)
- HR, Benefits, or Compensation certifications
- Technically proficient, in-depth knowledge of at least one HRMS; experience such as WorkForce Now
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request to be provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position may include access to certain technology and/or software source code, that will be subject to U.S. export control laws. If an export license or other export control authorization is required in connection with your employment, your employment is contingent upon GAM’s receipt of such license or authorization and approvals and your continued compliance with all conditions and limitations contained in such license or authorization.