Hyundai Motor Group is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. The Group’s Urban Air Mobility Division is designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities, allowing passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
What we do:
Genesis Air Mobilitiy's (GAM) Corporate Communications & Brand Team leads the effort to develop a comprehensive communications and branding strategy that will position GAM as the sophisticated air mobility industry leader. Our goal is to promote and protect our company as the beacon of innovation within Hyundai Motor Group. To accomplish that, we build and implement multi-layered owned, earned, and paid campaigns that connect emotionally with our key audiences, growing recognition and credence for this new industry.
We are looking for a world-class communications specialist to provide digital thought leadership and elevate our digital strategies with emerging trends and technology, allowing Genesis Air Mobility to stand apart from the competition. Our Team is at the forward edge of the UAM industry and a driving force behind crafting the future of mobility.
On the day-to-day, you will work alongside the Brand Manager to advance and deploy digital, social media and paid media strategies that further CC&B’s goal of broad awareness and acceptance for this groundbreaking new mobility solution. This person will mentor the team on how to use new and emerging digital platforms to further amplify messaging and maximize engagement with key audiences, as well as position select organization leaders.
This person is a strategic and adaptable team mate. They will have the opportunity to work alongside hardworking teams to tell our story.
What you can do:
- Help advocate our purpose and values to win hearts and minds
- Lead all aspects of media planning and buying across display, social, search, video and mobile platforms
- Manage our social media presence and owned content strategy within social media channels
- Run our social listening platform to gauge the brand perception and sentiment among key audiences
- Work with CC&B team to develop and maintain digital thought platforms for select C-level leaders
- Work alongside CC&B team members to develop paid marketing strategies and implement tactics to achieve goals across markets, starting with the U.S.
- Ensure media plans are executed as intended and all accurate tracking is in place to manage budgets and deliver critical metric reporting
- Monitor performance trends closely to derive insights across key audiences and provide recommendations for continuous optimization
- Propose testing plans and other experimental strategies that will produce new findings and furtherf a growth-mindset as it relates to digital strategy
- Develop content and refine creative strategies to improve engagement with paid and owned media across channels
- Be aware of all changing marketplace conditions, consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions, and MarTech/AdTech
- Promote a collaborative, diverse, inclusive and fair work culture
What you can contribute:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- Demonstrated expertise in digital communications, marketing or public relations or a combination of education and related experience.
- Understanding of media buying process across digital channels and platforms
- Understanding of audience and content strategy that drive media planning
- Understanding of evolving MarTech/AdTech landscape and experience with a diverse set of tools
- Consistent record in managing and measuring campaign and communication effectiveness
- Proven track record of running social media strategy and brand presence
- Budgeting and vendor management experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
You may also be able to contribute
- An awesome, strategic, adventurous, leader unafraid to fail and try new things
- A creative standout colleague, who is positive and motivating, enjoys a challenge and isn’t intimidated by new problems or operating in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- An enthusiastic leader who is motivated by helping others improve their lives through new technology.
- An achiever who enjoys rolling up your sleeves and doing what needs to get done to support the business
- Deep knowledge of performance marketing channels and cross-channel strategy, with emphasis on measurement and efficiency
- Ability to synthesize data, make analytical decisions and balance that with the 'art' of media strategy
- Strong familiarity with MarTech/AdTech and measurement approaches to performance marketing
- Strong analytical skills and agility to strategically communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes to drive cross-organizational alignment
- Understanding of brand management principles and creative marketing tactics
- Career experiences or examples of implementing practices that increased efficiency and effectiveness of paid media campaigns
- Ability to distill sophisticated language from a variety of sources into effective, easy-to-understand, concise messages for a variety of internal and external audiences
- Ability to communicate plans, strategies and results to multiple levels of an organization, increasing consensus and support for future media plans
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request to be provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at: email@example.com
This position may include access to certain technology and/or software source code, that will be subject to U.S. export control laws. If an export license or other export control authorization is required in connection with your employment, your employment is contingent upon GAM’s receipt of such license or authorization and approvals and your continued compliance with all conditions and limitations contained in such license or authorization.