Hyundai Motor Group is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. The Group’s Urban Air Mobility Division is designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities, allowing passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
What we do:
The IT Security Administrator is responsible for implementation, support, and maintenance of the overall IT security infrastructure for a growing engineering organization. This position will work closely with the organization’s users, other members of IT, partners, providers, and vendors to provide a secure and productive IT environment. A qualified candidate will have experience with cyber security-centric solutions at every level of the technology stack.
What you can do:
- Monitor networks and cloud platforms for security issues
- Investigate, document, and form action plans for remediation of cyber security incidents
- Install and support cutting-edge security solutions on networks, endpoints, servers, and other infrastructure components
- Deploy, maintain, and continually improve monitoring and notification systems
- Partner with IT management and peers to develop company-wide policy and best practices for IT security
- Stay current on known exploits, zero-days, and other vulnerabilities and coordinate a swift response when a relevant company resource is affected
- Partner with fellow IT admins in constructing an inventory of hardware and software across the organization to facilitate rapid response to any issues, security or otherwise
- Perform penetration testing and other risk assessments
- Participate in external audits and coordinate internally driven audits
- Stay up to date on emerging threats, technology trends, standards, and new technologies / enhancements that can be implemented to ensure a strong IT security posture throughout the company
- Support other departments in the review and secure implementation of their technology tools and resources
- Enforce security policy and standards
- Develop and deliver training for IT colleagues and user education
- Promote a culture of security across the entire organization
What you can contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT technologies or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in an IT security focused role
- Experience administering firewalls, IDS, and other network security tools
- Experience configuring WAF and other IaaS security
- Experience with endpoint protection, MDM/EMM, DLP, and other endpoint-focused security technologies
- Experience with CASB and other SaaS security solutions
- Experience drafting written security policy and other documentation
- Experience maintaining SIEM and other monitoring solutions
- Knowledge of industry standard encryption protocol, ciphers, etc for data in transit and at rest
- Demonstrate drive to learn new technologies and keeping abreast with current technologies
- Exhibit excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, and the ability to quickly prioritize and respond swiftly to urgent issues
You may also be able to contribute:
- CISSP, Security+ or similar certifications are a big plus
- Knowledge of systems & network design a plus – the more the better
- Knowledge of security standards such as NIST, ISO, SAE, etc
- Experience with export controls or in highly regulated inustries. Experience with EAR / ITAR controls a big plus
- Network, systems, and cloud certifications.
- MS Azure experience
- Experience with zero trust security models
- Experience implementing end-to-end encryption
- Additional consideration for knowledge of security solutions outside of IT e.g. automotive & industrial systems, etc.
Candidates applying for positions with the UAM division must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Hyundai America Technical Center, Inc. (HATCI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer included Disabled and Veteran. VEVRAA Federal contractor.
This position includes access to technology and/or software source code that is subject to U.S. export controls. We will not consider applicants for this position for whom an export license will be required.