Hyundai Motor Group is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. The Group’s Urban Air Mobility Division is designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities, allowing passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
What we do:
Are you an Executive Assistant rock star? This is a highly visible role for a top-tier candidate who thrives in a collaborative, high-touch, and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment and have excellent communication and organizational skills. This role will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to the success and growth of our team. You will provide a variety of administrative support functions for a Executive in the C-Suite and their office. You must be able to handle multiple projects and priorities, be a go-getter and quick learner, and thrive in a rapidly changing, innovative environment.
What you can do:
- Act as the point of contact between the Executive’s office and both employees and external stakeholders
- Manage day to day schedules, calendars, communications, events, and agendas in such a way that the Executive’s office is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way
- Collect, create, and/or effectively synthesize content for the Executive’s office, assisting with deliverables as needed (e.g., PowerPoint presentations, reports)
- Communicate and coordinate meetings and follow-ups with diverse internal and external stakeholders, including executives, team members, and partners
- Proactively prioritize and manage calendar priorities based on meetings, priorities, fiscal calendars, current projects, and team needs
- Effectively communicate and relay information to Senior Executives, both inside and outside the Company
- Manage phone calls and emails for the Executive’s office
- Manage international and domestic travel arrangements, expenses, and other administrative tasks for the Executive’s office
- Respond promptly to manager’s queries
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the Executive’s office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Other administrative and project duties as requested
What you can contribute:
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of high level, complex executive administration work experience in a dynamic and fast paced environment, or equivalent experience
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and online calendars and cloud systems
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Experience making or managing domestic and international travel arrangements (including assisting with business visas when applicable)
- Ability to interface, communicate, and collaborate effectively with all levels of staff and executives internally & externally, both as part of a team and independently
- Must be able to work independently, produce work-product of the highest quality and accuracy, and take ownership for all assigned responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent/sound judgment
- Proven time management skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment and remain cool under pressure when faced with changing priorities
- Strong integrity, demonstrated ethical behavior, ability to maintain confidentiality and work with confidential information, and the ability to exercise appropriate discretion with sensitive issues
- Proven track record of developing effective partnerships and collaboration across multiple groups and interests
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to listen and simplify details depending upon target audience
- Strong presentation skills; ability to create presentations for executive management across a wide range of topics
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Quick learner and ability to thrive in an agile, innovative environment as we build a new business
- Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
You may also be able to contribute:
- Fluency in Korean
This is a unique opportunity at a unique company where you can pave your own path. You will have the opportunity to craft where you would like to add value!
Candidates applying for positions with the UAM division must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Hyundai America Technical Center, Inc. (HATCI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer included Disabled and Veteran. VEVRAA Federal contractor.
This position includes access to technology and/or software source code that is subject to U.S. export controls. We will not consider applicants for this position for whom an export license will be required.