Hyundai Motor Group is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. The Group’s Urban Air Mobility Division is designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities, allowing passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
What we do:
The security architect or tech lead is a key member of Digital Platform team, responsible for driving product cyber security architecture and implementation including both vehicle and ground system and connectivity of them as well as with other systems. The ideal candidate will have deep cyber security expertise, problem-solving skills, and be able to work well both on an individual basis and in a team environment. The successful candidate must work well with engineering team members, colleagues from other organizations, customers, and contractors to contribute to overall company success.
What you can do:
- Architect and implement product cyber security solutions for both vehicle and ground system
- Drive articulation and alignment of product security strategy and collaboration with other organizations
- Provide direction and advice on emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and security practices
- Conduct continuous evaluation of security controls (both technology or process) against potential new threats
- Collaborate with software architect closely and come out with robust security architecture
- Work closely with software developers and DevOps to implement all security measures, and promoting guidelines on best security practices during software development
- Provide product cyber security related certification support
- Create security documents and guidelines as needed
What you can bring:
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields
- Minimum 8 years of prior experience working as a cyber security architect or tech lead, hands on experience on embedded system cyber security for either automotive or aerospace products, as well as cloud cyber security
- Experienced in architecting security solutions utilizing all possible of security technologies such as access control, encryption, key and certificates management, firewall, VPN, and etc
- Strong knowledge of Linux security and its application in embedded products, such as Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) mechanisms and protection
- Deep understanding of security vulnerabilities and attacks and the ability to mitigate them
- Ability to utilize OWASP tools to perform penetration testing
- Experienced working in hybrid-cloud environment, leveraging leading public cloud services. Familiar with VM, containers, and Sql or NoSql DB
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You may also have:
- Cyber security related certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Azure security certification
- Solid knowledge of cloud services and distributed system architecture
- Contribute experience with DO-326A aerospace cyber security standard and implementation
- Prior working experience as SRE or DevOps
Candidates applying for positions with the UAM division must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Hyundai America Technical Center, Inc. (HATCI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer included Disabled and Veteran. VEVRAA Federal contractor.
This position includes access to technology and/or software source code that is subject to U.S. export controls. We will not consider applicants for this position for whom an export license will be required.