Hyundai Motor Group is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. The Group’s Urban Air Mobility Division is designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities, allowing passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
What we do:
Recruiting is the foundation and heart of Hyundai Motor Group’s Urban Air Mobility Division. Our world-class team is working to develop a completely new product, eVTOL, and build a new industry. Our recruiting team plays an essential role in igniting our growth by fostering inclusion and engaging topflight talent.
We are looking for an energetic and professional sources, ready to shape a novel recruiting experience with Diversity & Inclusion at the forefront and will be working closely with our Recruiters and Managers to develop creative strategies to find the best and diverse talent globally.
You are a savant at sourcing and networking across a variety of platforms, positions, and methods-- always on the lookout for new ways to get the attention of top talent. Your recruiters look to you for guidance on talent communities, and can count on you to build excitement at the front of the recruiting pipeline with diverse candidates. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, has a can-do attitude, thinks outside of the box, and is passionate about the transportation of the future. This is an opportunity to contribute to a fun and talented team!
This role is based in Washington DC, Los Angeles, or Silicon Valley, CA and reports to the Head of Recruiting.
What you can do:
- Develops talent pipelines across the organization utilizing social media, databases, and networking; strategizes different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, talent mapping, events and sourcing campaigns
- Maintains a strong knowledge of an open role’s success profile in order to develop role-based sourcing strategies and identify topflight talent
- Seeks, reviews, and assess resumes
- May provide first phone screen to candidates
- Partners with recruiters and hiring managers to develop and execute talent sourcing strategies that provides constant and strong results
- Develops a thorough knowledge of Hyundai UAM and the market in order to help candidates fully comprehend and get excited about potential career opportunities
- Maintains accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, recruiter interactions, and related activities
- Continually partners with recruiting colleagues to improve recruiting processes and metrics
- Embeds Diversity & Inclusion into every step of the recruiting process
What you can contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of sourcing experience in a fast-paced environment
- Staunch ally of a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment where all ideas, people and perspectives are seen, heard and valued
- Experience approaching and screening passive candidates for technical fit
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS systems (preferably Greenhouse); proficiency in Boolean search
- Passion for recruiting with innate ability to instill interest for our company into all communications with candidates
- Ideal candidate would possess high energy, be highly motivated and self-directed. Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy. In addition, teamwork skills are a must along with the ability to grasp new technologies
- Outcome-oriented "doer" who enjoys rolling up your sleeves and doing what needs to get done
- Energetic, business-minded, safety conscious, strategic, emotionally intelligent and creative
- Preferred experience in aviation, automotive, and the mobility space with UAS or UAM
Candidates applying for positions with the UAM division must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Hyundai America Technical Center, Inc. (HATCI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer included Disabled and Veteran. VEVRAA Federal contractor.
This position includes access to technology and/or software source code that is subject to U.S. export controls. We will not consider applicants for this position for whom an export license will be required.