Join our innovative team to develop disruptive solutions transforming secure mobility for Federal and Commercial customers. Our innovative solution puts the power and speed of the cloud on any mobile device to enable users access to critical data and apps through a separate, secure virtual workspace. From commercial IP to national security level intel, Hypori protects data from every type of threat with zero data at rest. You can learn more about Hypori at https://hypori.com/. At Hypori, we believe top talent deserves top benefits and a challenging yet rewarding work environment. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for our employees and customers that embrace our differences and perspectives – making us a stronger, more successful company.
Hypori is seeking a talented User Experience Designer who can craft easy-to-use and delightful product experiences for the Hypori App running on Android, iOS, and Windows devices, as well as web-based administrative interfaces. In this role you will partner with product management and engineering to design and deliver new features with delightful consumer grade experiences for the Hypori Halo Apps.
This position requires a proven track record of design experience and user-centered innovation. We are looking for a candidate who can perform customer research to expose what matters most to our customers, synthesize those needs into designs that efficiently meet their needs, inspire our development teams with their designs, get hands on with the teams to deliver great user experiences, and lift customer trust in our company and product offerings.
- Harmonize user experience across our product range on Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
- Develop data-driven solutions that incorporate customer insights and principles throughout the creative process while achieving business goals.
- Build plans that align UX design with product roadmaps ensuring clear and measurable progress toward the vision.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and Engineering on UX ideation and innovation. Execute on plans, supporting existing processes while also defining new ones where needed.
- Lead the customer research to determine our users' challenges and uncover ways to ensure the value of our solutions are made clear.
- Introduce a well-measured approach to how we solve user experience problems, assessing how we can improve throughout the customer journey.
- Evangelize user-centric design principles while serving as a subject matter authority to internal as well as external partners and stakeholders.
- Contribute to and help maintain the pattern library and style guide.
- Wireframing, conceptualizing, rapid prototyping, user-testing, interaction design, and visual design.
- Bachelor's degree or master’s degree preferred in one or more of the following subject areas; Human Factors, HCI, Psychology, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or any related fields.
- 5+ years of relevant design experience in digital products.
- Experience in designing UX for mobile and web products.
- Solid understanding of product design and development lifecycle.
- Expert-level familiarity with design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, InVision, or similar tools.
- Proven track record of conducting UX Research projects at different stages of the product development lifecycle.
- Experienced in agile development with proven track record of managing the process and demonstrating UX efficacy in the model.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Solid problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Understanding and well versed in design thinking and user centric methods.
- Must be adept at working in a matrix position where results must be achieved across various departments without line authority. Comfortable working with all levels of the organization.
- Must be a self-starter with drive, high level of initiative and self-direction. A problem solver and able to develop solutions to complex issues.
Hypori Inc. provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, PTO, and life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing, technical training, tuition reimbursement, a 401k plan with employer matching contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, and much, much more.
Hypori Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization