HyperloopTT’s Digital Labs is looking for a Business strategist to work closely with the product, supply chain management, business development and marketing teams to get our portfolio of digital products to market. This is a remote contributor opportunity.
As a member of a newly established business unit focusing on digital products, we also expect you to have a major impact on shaping our culture and style, and help us attract top talents.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote contributor position compensated in stock options.
The future is now boarding: join us.
The HyperloopTT Digital Labs team is dedicated to the development of tomorrow's passenger experience. To reach this goal, we create new products and solutions for HyperloopTT and the transportation sector and digital products for innovation management.
Responsible for all digital innovation within HyperloopTT, we leverage smart technology to create a seamless travel experience and redefine the future of work. Our team collaborates with global partners to deliver digitally driven next-generation mobility and innovation management solutions.
Business at HyperloopTT
Digital at HyperloopTT is not just interfaces, big data, cutting-edge cloud computing, telecommunication systems, control interfaces, and simulations. Building the next breakthrough in transportation requires augmenting complex physical systems with digital technologies.
While some of the technologies we are developing are specific to the hyperloop, most of them have the potential to redefine existing industry standards and create entirely new markets.
- Lead business Plan development for our product portfolio in collaboration with product and business teams: value proposition and opportunity, market sizing, competition analysis, channels, key resources, P&L projections, funding needs
- Create and present innovations, strategic decision proposals, and business use cases, occasionally in front of investors or analysts.
- Identify strategic partners and support necessary contract negotiations.
- Recruit, manage, and engage Contributors and Contributor working groups.
- Support product teams in feature prioritization and stakeholder management.
- Help build a world-class product team.
- 5+ years of experience as a strategy consultant
- Experience in digital business models definition
- Ability to lead projects and execute with pragmatism and velocity
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player with good communication skills; able to respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
- Cultivate humility and curiosity about all things tech and innovation
- High level (spoken & written) of English
- Remote Worker must be based in Western Europe
- Experience in one of the Big Four or in a Strategy firm
- Experience leading a team (or strong appetite to do so)
- MBA or equivalent specialty degree
- Startup experience
- Passionate about all things hyperloop and innovation
- First call with Talent Lead
- Business case
- Feedback and call with key Business team members
- In-depth interview with Head of Digital Products and Business team members
- Reference calls
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We have done so by creating the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world and redefining the future of work. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day.