HyperloopTT’s Digital Labs is looking for a Digital product designer to work closely with the engineering, product, and design teams to create the digital innovations that will empower the future of mobility and redefine the world of work.
As a member of a newly established business unit focusing on digital products, we also expect you to have a major impact on shaping our culture and style, and help us attract top talents.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote contributor position compensated in stock options.
The future is now boarding: join us.
The HyperloopTT Digital Labs team is dedicated to the development of tomorrow's passenger experience. To reach this goal, we create new products and solutions for HyperloopTT and the transportation sector and digital products for innovation management.
Responsible for all digital innovation within HyperloopTT, we leverage smart technology to create a seamless travel experience and redefine the future of work. Our team collaborates with global partners to deliver digitally driven next-generation mobility and innovation management solutions.
Digital design at HyperloopTT
Digital at HyperloopTT is not just interfaces, big data, cutting-edge cloud computing, telecommunication systems, control interfaces, and simulations. Building the next breakthrough in transportation requires augmenting complex physical systems with digital technologies.
While some of the technologies we are developing are specific to the hyperloop, most of them have the potential to redefine existing industry standards and create entirely new markets.
- Lead discovery and UX/UI design for our product portfolio in collaboration with product and business teams throughout ideation, development and implementation
- Leverage research and data insights, trends, and best practices to improve and influence the product experience
- Prioritize, plan and help conduct user research
- Create outstanding and intuitive designs that engage users
- Produce and test wireframes and prototypes
- Help build a world-class product team
- 2+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer / Digital product designer or in a similar role focused on user experience, interfaces, interactions, and product architecture
- Knowledge of UX/UI principles and techniques: user scenarios, user flows, benchmarking research, wireframing, prototyping, persuasive design, UI design, design systems, etc.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite of products, with an emphasis on XD, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Ability to lead projects and execute with pragmatism and velocity
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player with good communication skills; able to respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
- Cultivate humility and curiosity about all things design, tech, and innovation
- High level (spoken & written) of English
- Proficiency in other design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Axure, Zeplin, and such is a plus
- Experience working at a design agency with a variety of different clients on mobile and/or web platforms
- Startup experience
- Strong appetite for professional growth and learning from seasoned professionals
- Proactive research of inspiration and expansion of creative horizon
- Passionate about all things hyperloop and innovation
- First call with Talent Lead
- Design case
- Feedback and call with key Design team members
- In-depth interview with Head of Digital Products and Design team members
- Reference calls
Portfolio, work examples and work process
Applicants should be prepared to show work they have done in the form of a portfolio (Behance case studies, a website, PDF file or similar presentation). And be able to present their work in a clear and precise manner, explaining their role in projects, their concepts, ideas and the specific challenges or opportunities that the projects encompassed. Also be able to discuss the team structure of projects, their roles and responsibilities, and the processes used for the various phases of the project, tools used both in the creative process, but also the communications.
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We have done so by creating the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world and redefining the future of work. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day.