HyperloopTT’s Digital Labs is looking for a Full stack software engineer to work closely with the engineering, product, and design teams to code, test, and seamlessly integrate digital solutions supporting HyperloopTT’s system development, implementation, and our Future of Work platform.
As a member of a newly established business unit focusing on digital products, we also expect you to have a major impact on shaping our culture and style, and help us attract top talents.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote contributor position compensated in stock options.
The future is now boarding: join us.
The HyperloopTT Digital Labs team is dedicated to the development of tomorrow's passenger experience. To reach this goal, we create new products and solutions for HyperloopTT and the transportation sector and digital products for innovation management.
Responsible for all digital innovation within HyperloopTT, we leverage smart technology to create a seamless travel experience and redefine the future of work. Our team collaborates with global partners to deliver digitally driven next-generation mobility and innovation management solutions.
Software engineering at HyperloopTT
Digital at HyperloopTT is not just interfaces, big data, cutting-edge cloud computing, telecommunication systems, control interfaces, and simulations. Building the next breakthrough in transportation requires augmenting complex physical systems with digital technologies.
While some of the technologies we are developing are specific to the hyperloop, most of them have the potential to redefine existing industry standards and create entirely new markets.
- Lead features development — from specs to tested production code — along with product and business teams
- Develop efficient software and modules using the right technologies — cutting edge, robust, efficient
- Scope and define high-level architecture, features, and resources needed for concepts to turn into reality
- Maintain product and handle company-wide support with the core team
- Support the creation of high code quality standards at the macro and micro level of the software development process, from processes to mathematical proof
- Help build a world-class engineering team
- 5+ years of experience as a full stack software engineer
- Experience in frontend (Angular JS, React JS, React Native) and backend (Node.js, JAVA, SQL, Python) development
- Ability to lead projects and execute with pragmatism and velocity
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player with good communication skills; able to respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
- Cultivate humility and curiosity about all things programming and tech
- High level (spoken & written) of English
- Remote Worker must be based in Western Europe
- Experience with development in Ada, Haskell, OCaml, F# in industrial environments
- Experience leading a team (or strong appetite to do so)
- Startup experience
- Passionate about all things hyperloop and innovation
- First call with Talent Lead
- Technical case
- Feedback and call with Engineering team member
- In-depth interview with Head of Digital Products and Engineering team members
- Reference calls
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We have done so by creating the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world and redefining the future of work. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems.