Are you ready to be part of the team creating the greatest transportation evolution since the invention of the airplane? HyperloopTT is seeking a skilled intern in thermal-fluid and energy systems engineering.
The future is now boarding. Join us.
This is your chance to be at the forefront of innovation and apply your knowledge to the creation of a next-generation transportation system under the guidance of an experienced engineer. From our research facility at Francazal Airport, we are developing the hyperloop, a new form of transportation that safely and sustainably transports passengers at high speeds.
As an intern, you will work with experienced engineers to:
- Use and improve an existing tool for modeling the energy performance of a hyperloop line.
- Develop the tool using Python and create a GUI interface to model each capsule’s. energetic consumption during travel and the tube’s energetic consumption, resulting in an overall energy balance for the hyperloop line.
- Apply your knowledge in aerodynamics, thermal engineering and energy.
- Use a reduced order thermal model (nodal model in Python) and 3D Thermal FEM to verify the system’s various thermal requirements.
- Knowledge of energy and transportation systems
- Knowledge of energy technologies and different physical domains
- Knowledge in programming and 3D FEM
- Proficient in English
- End of Engineer school: ENSEEIHT, ENSEA, INSA, ISAE, etc.
Who you are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
Aéroport de Toulouse Francazal (135 avenue du Comminges – Cugnaux)
4-6 months with an ideal start date in January.
To apply, please submit an application with a CV in English at www.hyperlooptt.com/careers under the engineering tab.
Valéry Quintard, Human Resources Manager France
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.