Are you ready to tell the greatest mobility story of our generation? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote contributor specializing in user experience and user interface Design. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Marketing team creates and distributes the company’s vision for the future of mobility. Collaborating with and across all departments, we define and lead the brand experience, develop and implement global strategies, design and develop innovative digital solutions, and ensure consistent messaging across all channels, teams and regions.
As a HyperloopTT UX/UI Designer you will design and implement the interactions that users will have with HyperloopTT digital products.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote position with 10+ hours a week in exchange for stock options.
- Map and create easy to use interfaces and experiences that reflect the HyperloopTT brand and fulfill the needs and desires of specific user personas
- Gather and evaluate information on audiences to continually update and improve audience personas
- Participate in the creation and design of all digital products and planned user journeys
- Test and optimize different persona experiences within the same digital products
- Bring leading user interaction research into the development of all digital products and releases
- Occasionally participate in marketing efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessary and as your skill set allows
- 2+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or in a similar role
- Comprehensive UI/UX portfolio demonstrating tailored experiences by user type
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Apps and UI design tools (Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Dreamweaver, InVision, Sketch)
- Skilled in interaction design, information architecture, usability evaluation, and user research
- Ability to communicate visual design options verbally or in writing
- Portfolio demonstrating experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.