Are you ready to tell the greatest mobility story of our generation? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote contributor specializing in managing marketing projects. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Marketing team creates and distributes the company’s vision for the future of mobility. Collaborating with and across all departments, we define and lead the brand experience, develop and implement global strategies, design and develop innovative digital solutions, and ensure consistent messaging across all channels, teams and regions.
As a HyperloopTT Marketing Project Manager, you will drive multiple projects within the marketing department at a time. You will facilitate and monitor project progress to ensure deadlines and budgets are met.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote position with 10+ hours a week in exchange for stock options.
- Oversee the development of multiple marketing projects at a time, ensuring deadlines and financial guidelines are met
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing strategies and projects
- Create and maintain phased development plans that include deadlines and milestones
- Create new processes and automations to increase efficiencies
- Schedule internal and external collaboration to facilitate project completion
- Occasionally participate in marketing efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessary and as your skill set allows
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent in experience with demonstrated evidence of ability
- 4+ years of experience managing complex marketing projects
- Proficient using project management tools such as Monday.com and setting and analyzing OKRs
- Understanding of diverse marketing concepts to be able to assist on any project within the team
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.