Are you ready to tell the greatest mobility story of our generation? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote contributor specializing in market research and analysis. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Marketing team creates and distributes the company’s vision for the future of mobility. Collaborating with and across all departments, we define and lead the brand experience, develop and implement global strategies, design and develop innovative digital solutions, and ensure consistent messaging across all channels, teams and regions.
As a HyperloopTT Market Research Analyst, you will gather, summarize and present insights related to consumer behavior, public perception and new technologies. You will provide the team with the background knowledge and references to enable successful strategy execution.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote position with 10+ hours a week in exchange for stock options.
- Monitor marketing trends and developments to notify teams of new approaches that can be leveraged throughout our strategies
- Complete research projects assigned by marketing employees and contributors to support strategic development
- Participate in all meetings with third-party partners as they pertain to HyperloopTT’s market audiences
- Develop detailed marketing personas and resources to keep the team updated on the needs of our public audiences
- Collect, analyze and present data from communications channels
- Occasionally participate in marketing efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessary and as your skill set allows
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related research field
- 2+ years experience working in Market Research or Insights
- Comfortable working and communicating qualitatively or quantitatively
- Able to proactively identify and address company needs
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.