Are you ready to tell the greatest mobility story of our generation? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a Los Angeles-based contributor specializing in graphic design. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Marketing team creates and distributes the company’s vision for the future of mobility. Collaborating with and across all departments, we define and lead the brand experience, develop and implement global strategies, design and develop innovative digital solutions, and ensure consistent messaging across all channels, teams and regions.
As a HyperloopTT Graphic Designer, you will develop visual assets for all brand communication channels. You will work closely with the Design team to create outstanding assets that are unique to HyperloopTT.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote position with 10+ hours a week in exchange for stock options.
- Lead development of creative assets from concept to finalized design
- Strengthen HyperloopTT’s brand identity through creative layouts that adhere to brand guidelines
- Create high-quality layouts, graphics, templates and other visual assets
- Maintain organized archive of all artwork files
- Design visual assets for events, marketing, products, and other graphics to communicate HyperloopTT’s visual identity in a creative and strategic way
- Participate in cross-functional strategy and process discussions as they relate to brand communications
- Collaborate with partners to create co-branded campaigns that reinforce the HyperloopTT brand identity
- Occasionally participate in marketing and design efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessity and as your own skill set dictates
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine art, illustration or equivalent in experience with demonstrated evidence of ability
- 3+ years of experience working at/for a top-tier design studio, ad agency, or company
- Strong foundational understanding of design principles including hierarchy, typography, and layout
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
- Experience working in multiple forms of media, branding, editorial design, print, digital user interface, etc
- Complete portfolio that reflects creative thinking, broad range of skills and a modern minimalist style for design, photography, and art direction
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines and constraints
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Clean and sophisticated design aesthetic
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
- Creative with high aesthetic standards
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.