Are you ready to tell the greatest mobility story of our generation? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote or Los Angeles based contributor specializing in copywriting. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Marketing team creates and distributes the company’s vision for the future of mobility. Collaborating with and across all departments, we define and lead the brand experience, develop and implement global strategies, design and develop innovative digital solutions, and ensure consistent messaging across all channels, teams and regions.
As a HyperloopTT Copywriter, you will define and deploy HyperloopTT’s tone of voice within internal and public-facing content. You will be HyperloopTT’s voice across web, social media and other channels.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote position with 10+ hours a week in exchange for stock options.
- Develop copy for internal and public-facing releases based on a brief or outline of requirements
- Proofread and edit copy drafted by internal teams prior to release
- Investigate and validate all claims included in the copy for accuracy
- Conduct copy reviews of all communications and provide feedback to the team on differences between channel messaging and effectiveness
- Develop and maintain an in-depth familiarity with all HyperloopTT projects, technologies and facts
- Occasionally participate in marketing efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessary and as your skill set allows
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Advertising or other related field or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability
- 3+ years of related experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent Copywriting/editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines and constraints
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.