Are you ready to tell the greatest mobility story of our generation? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote contributor specializing in Augmented and Virtual Reality. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Marketing team creates and distributes the company’s vision for the future of mobility. Collaborating with and across all departments, we define and lead the brand experience, develop and implement global strategies, design and develop innovative digital solutions, and ensure consistent messaging across all channels, teams and regions.
As a HyperloopTT Augmented and Virtual Reality Specialist, you will be leading the ideation and creation of innovative VR/AR applications that bring the hyperloop to life.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote position with 10+ hours a week in exchange for stock options.
- Develop and facilitate successful AR/VR applications demonstrating HyperloopTT technology and solutions
- Establish training and troubleshooting procedures for each AR/VR product
- Collaborate across the organization to align AR/VR experiences with the most up-to-date HyperloopTT developments and technologies
- Monitor product performance and budgets
- Debug and optimize legacy AR/VR products
- Establish and maintain relationships with external AR/VR partners
- Observe the latest AR/VR technology on the market and integrate them with HyperloopTT content
- Occasionally participate in marketing efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessary and as your skill set allows
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, multimedia communications or related field, or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability
- 2+ years of experience working within VFX, simulation or video game industries
- Strong working knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and Unity including blueprints
- Passionate about the technical abilities of virtual and augmented reality
- Prior experience working with VR platforms such as Oculus Rift or Vive
- Prior experience working with AR apps and AR equipment such as MagicLeap or Hololens
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines and constraints
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.