Are you ready to join the team designing the future of mobility? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote contributor specializing in Research and Development Design. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Design team utilizes a broad range of skills to develop human-centric solutions for hyperloop stations, infrastructure and capsules while prioritizing sustainability, design thinking and material innovation. Our passionate team works in close collaboration with leading global design partners to define the future of travel and an unprecedented experience.
As a HyperloopTT R&D Designer, you will create and deploy innovative design principles to support the research and development needs of HyperloopTT.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote position with 10+ hours a week in exchange for stock options.
- Research and support the development of R&D experiences and technology concepts through requirement gathering, group brainstorms, and technical/competitive research
- Leverage new trends and innovations in the marketplace by staying up to date on evolving social, cultural, technology, and design developments
- Translate new experience and technology concepts into explanatory visuals for discussion and iteration (e.g. illustration, 3D modeling, graphic design, technical drawings, animation, infographics)
- Understand technology touchpoints, collaboration to design interactive experiences for physical and digital products
- Occasionally participate in design efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessary and as your skill set allows
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Automotive or Transportation Design, or equivalent experience demonstrated by ability
- Passionate about learning about and implementing design innovation utilizing new technologies
- Experience working as a designer or prototyper
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.