Are you ready to join the team designing the future of mobility? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote contributor specializing in Ecological Design. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Design team utilizes a broad range of skills to develop human-centric solutions for hyperloop stations, infrastructure and capsules while prioritizing sustainability, design thinking and material innovation. Our passionate team works in close collaboration with leading global design partners to define the future of travel and an unprecedented experience.
As a HyperloopTT Ecological Designer, you will integrate sustainable and earth-conscious design principles and features into all of HyperloopTT’s design projects. You will be the team’s primary resource on sustainable solutions and help create HyperloopTT’s fully connected sustainable passenger experience.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote position with 10+ hours a week in exchange for stock options.
- Advocate for and quantify the impact of using sustainable technologies and design principles
- Research sustainability-related technology solutions for relevant projects
- Integrate sustainable design principles throughout all HyperloopTT design projects and storytelling including material innovation, economical, environmental, social impact and energy consumption
- Conduct trade-off analysis on various sustainable solutions
- Occasionally participate in design efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessary and as your skill set allows
- Experience in sustainable design or a related field demonstrated by ability
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex ideas in presentations or reports
- Passion for innovative sustainable design solutions
- Passion for exploring the latest sustainable trends and technologies
- Sustainable program licensed designer preferred, not required
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
- Creative with high aesthetic standards
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Environmentally conscious design thinker
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.