Are you ready to join the team designing the future of mobility? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote contributor specializing in Digital Fabrication. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Design team utilizes a broad range of skills to develop human-centric solutions for hyperloop stations, infrastructure and capsules while prioritizing sustainability, design thinking and material innovation. Our passionate team works in close collaboration with leading global design partners to define the future of travel and an unprecedented experience.
As a HyperloopTT Digital Fabrication Specialist, you will facilitate 3D printing, CNC and other digital fabrication solutions. You will be involved in a rapid prototyping process to validate design ideas quickly.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote position with 10+ hours a week in exchange for stock options.
- Collaborate with team and partners on project specification and requirements
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping tools and processes and offer solutions to best present HyperloopTT’s vision, brand and experience based on project constraints
- Source and coordinate with external partners for the prototyping process
- Transform digital designs into scale models or mock-ups to provide the design team and engineers a physical product to evaluate
- Collaborate on shop drawings and documents for fabrication purposes
- Occasionally participate in design efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessary and as your skill set allows
- Bachelor’s degree in design or a related field, or equivalent in experience with demonstrated evidence of ability
- Experience in digital fabrication and rapid prototyping
- A network of suppliers preferred, not required
- Proficient in 2D/3D software commonly used for fabricating process, such as AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, SolidEdge, SolidWorks, etc
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
- Creative with high aesthetic standards
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.