Are you ready to join the team designing the future of mobility? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote contributor to oversee design quality. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Design team utilizes a broad range of skills to develop human-centric solutions for hyperloop stations, infrastructure and capsules while prioritizing sustainability, design thinking and material innovation. Our passionate team works in close collaboration with leading global design partners to define the future of travel and an unprecedented experience.
As a HyperloopTT Design Quality Specialist, you will review and approve all HyperloopTT design material to ensure quality and adherence to brand guidelines. You will communicate brand attributes and design characteristics to contributors and partners, enabling one cohesive brand experience that conveys credibility.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote position with 10+ hours a week in exchange for stock options.
- Clearly communicate all brand guidelines to team, contributors and partners developing visual assets
- Maintain brand and design guidelines
- Review assets to ensure they are accurate and adhere to specified brand guidelines, design dimensions and other characteristics
- Translate complex design drawings to internal and external audiences
- Occasionally participate in design efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessary and as your skill set allows
- Bachelor’s degree in design or a related field, or equivalent in experience with demonstrated evidence of ability
- 3+ years of experience overseeing the creation and deployment of content
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
- Experience working across multiple design disciplines, including architecture, graphic and industrial design
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.