Are you ready to join the team designing the future of mobility? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote contributor to manage design projects. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Design team utilizes a broad range of skills to develop human-centric solutions for hyperloop stations, infrastructure and capsules while prioritizing sustainability, design thinking and material innovation. Our passionate team works in close collaboration with leading global design partners to define the future of travel and an unprecedented experience.
As a HyperloopTT Design Project Manager, you will drive design projects from ideation to completion. You will outline, facilitate and monitor the steps required to bring HyperloopTT’s vision to life successfully.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote position with 10+ hours a week in exchange for stock options.
- Manage and organize project-related assets
- Oversee the development of multiple design projects, ensuring deadlines and financial guidelines are met
- Assist in the development and execution of designs
- Create and maintain phased development plans that include design deadlines and financial milestones
- Schedule internal and external collaboration to facilitate project completion
- Occasionally participate in design efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessary and as your skill set allows
- Bachelor’s degree or other certificate in design or a related field, or equivalent in experience with demonstrated evidence of ability
- 3+ years of experience managing complex design projects
- Experience implementing agile project management methods
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
- Design thinker
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.