Are you ready to join the team designing the future of mobility?HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote contributor specialized in Architectural Design. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Design team utilizes a broad range of skills to develop human-centric solutions for hyperloop stations, infrastructure and capsules while prioritizing sustainability, design thinking and material innovation. Our passionate team works in close collaboration with leading global design partners to define the future of travel and an unprecedented experience.
As a HyperloopTT Architectural Designer, you will design human-centric stations and infrastructure systems that deliver an extraordinary passenger experience. You will integrate innovative architectural and urban solutions to facilitate seamless transfers and create the standard for future sustainable transportation.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote position with 10+ hours a week in exchange for stock options.
- Bring HyperloopTT passenger experience vision to life through station and infrastructure system design
- Research and define elements from concept to construction
- Collaborate across departments, consultants and partners to outline and meet project objectives
- Generate graphic presentations, 3D renderings or CAD drawings to demonstrate designs
- Perform design option analysis for cost efficiency, constructability and more
- Incorporate technology innovations into system and infrastructure design
- Occasionally participate in design efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessary and as your skill set allows
- Experience in architectural design in the field of large public infrastructure or experience-driven civil projects, such as station, transit system, stadium, pavilion, museum, etc
- Licensed architect preferred, not required
- Proficient in 2D/3D software, such as AutoCAD, Revit, 3d Studio MAX, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and/or SketchUp
- Familiar with architecture and infrastructure development process, from concept to construction
- Have knowledge of and experience working with building materials
- Aware of international and regional architecture regulations
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
- Creative with high aesthetic standards
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Passionate about new technology
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.