Are you ready to join the team designing the future of mobility? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote contributor specializing in 3D Modeling. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Design team utilizes a broad range of skills to develop human-centric solutions for hyperloop stations, infrastructure and capsules while prioritizing sustainability, design thinking and material innovation. Our passionate team works in close collaboration with leading global design partners to define the future of travel and an unprecedented experience.
As a HyperloopTT 3D Modeling Specialist, you will be involved in creating immersive experiences that bring the hyperloop to life. You will collaborate across teams to develop 3D models that accurately reflect the HyperloopTT system and experience.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote position with 10+ hours a week in exchange for stock options.
- Create and manage digital assets
- Utilize 3D modeling skills to transfer design ideas into products
- Collaborate with team members to create initial design concepts
- Provide high quality and accurate 3D models based on specifications and brand guidelines, presenting HyperloopTT system and solutions, for internal and external use
- Design for multiple applications including, design development, visualization, digital fabrication and rapid prototyping
- Define design relevant details based on input and direction
- Occasionally participate in design efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessary and as your skill set allows
- Experience in 3D design tools such as SolidEdge, SolidWork, Rhinoceros, Revit, Maya, etc.
- Experience working in fine arts, industrial design, architecture design or equivalent field
- Experience working in transportation is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of manufacturing, rapid prototyping, visualization, VR solutions and other applications
- Familiar with units and scales
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
- Creative with high aesthetic standards
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.