Are you ready to create the digital innovations that will empower the future of mobility? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote contributor specializing in UX/UI design. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Digital Labs team is dedicated to the development of tomorrow's passenger experience and to the creation of new products and solutions for HyperloopTT and the transportation sector. Responsible for all digital innovation within HyperloopTT, we leverage smart technology to create a seamless travel experience.
As a HyperloopTT UX/UI Designer, you will design and implement the interactions that users will have with HyperloopTT’s innovative digital products.
- Create outstanding and intuitive designs that engage users
- Produce and test wireframes and prototypes
- Leverage research and data insights, trends, and best practices to improve and influence the product experience
- Embrace a collaborative approach to design; work closely with a cross-functional team throughout ideation, development and implementation
- Prioritize, plan and help conduct user research
- 2+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of UX/UI principles and techniques: user scenarios, user flows, benchmarking research, wireframing, prototyping, persuasive design, UI design, design systems, etc
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite of products, with an emphasis on XD, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Proficiency in other design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Axure, Zeplin, and such is a plus
- Proficient with current design and prototyping tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Zeplin, etc
- Experience working on mobile and web platforms
- Great team player with good communication skills
- High level (spoken & written) of English
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.