To connect the world, we must reflect the world. At Virgin Hyperloop, we’re bringing together unique perspectives, empowering our community to celebrate all voices, and creating equal opportunities to build, grow, and thrive.
WHY WE NEED YOU
As Virgin Hyperloop (VH) continues our journey to build the world’s first hyperloop and act as a disruptive force in the transportation industry, we are in need of an experienced Recruiter for our growing organization.
- You’re accustomed to driving world-class talent through a positive candidate journey, supporting an organization’s delivery milestones and key outcomes.
- You’re an experienced and dynamic talent advisor who has experience building partnerships with a range of stakeholders, consulting with hiring managers and key stakeholders to ensure an effective and efficient hiring process.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and team-centric environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work directly with hiring managers and internal stakeholders supporting and executing recruiting strategies to fulfill talent needs (i.e. requisitions + hiring projects).
- Engage both active and passive talent through the full-lifecycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer.
- Generate and communicate both strategic and requisition-based sourcing strategies in partnership with hiring managers, the recruiting team, and Talent Operations leadership.
- Effectively manage candidate communication, articulating both positive and constructive feedback, ensuring that candidate experience is top-of-mind.
- Manage requisitions and talent within the ATS including but not limited to: generation of job postings and job descriptions, accurate candidate and requisition dispositions, candidate communication(s), construction of offer letters, etc.
- Work with external partners to engage talent (e.g. sourcing technologies & vendors, staffing firms, professional organizations, diversity channels, etc.).
- Collaborate with members of the Talent Operations team to continually optimize and innovate: ensuring that our processes, technologies, and people are as innovative and dynamic as our flagship product(s) and solutions.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- Demonstrated experience of in-house recruiting for technical roles (mechanical, software, and hardware engineering)
- Experience leveraging passive sourcing methodology (Boolean, Xray, Flip)
- Demonstrated experience in developing meaningful relationships externally (candidates, professional organizations, etc.) and internally (hiring managers, colleagues, and senior/executive leadership)
- Experience operating in a metric-driven environment, performing to goals surrounding: Time-to-Fill, Diversity of Slate, Time to Submit, etc.
NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- AIR’s or Similar Recruiting Certifications (CIR, CDR, CSMR, etc.)
- Experience working HR in a global, engineering-based company
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment
WHY VIRGIN HYPERLOOP
- Our Benefits: medical (including infertility & mental health), dental, vision, life, FSA, HSA, 401k, and more
- Your Wellbeing: flexible work schedules, unlimited PTO, and 16 weeks of paid parental leave