To connect the world, we must reflect the world. At Virgin Hyperloop, we’re bringing together unique perspectives, empowering our community to celebrate all voices, and creating equal opportunities to build, grow, and thrive.
WHY WE NEED YOU
As Virgin Hyperloop continues to grow, attracting top talent is an imperative on our journey to build the world’s first hyperloop and act as a disruptive force in the transportation industry. We need an experienced talent leader who has built best-in-class recruiting teams, focused on high-volume recruiting, employer branding, outreach programs in fast-paced organizations. You'll provide leadership, support, advocacy and vision to a team of recruiters and support staff who provide recruiting support to hiring managers across the organization. You'll also work as a partner within the talent team creating opportunities to enhance both the candidate and employee experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage a team of full life-cycle recruiters: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of employees by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external)
- Provide direction, coaching, performance feedback, and development strategies to internal team
- Collaborate with Business Partners in developing workforce plans identifying current and future talent capabilities based on business strategy
- Develop effective partnerships and ensure alignment between Recruiters, Business Partners and hiring teams
- Use data to proactively anticipate talent requirements, facilitate effective conversations and solutions with key stakeholders, and provide analytical insight into reports for Talent and Senior Leadership team on recruiting efforts
- Distribute team workload to get the best hiring results and to achieve company hiring goals
- Ensure recruiting processes are efficient and creates new processes as needed.
- Research, test, and implement new recruiting tools, including both traditional and nontraditional resources to help the team identify and attract diverse quality candidates
- Oversee employer branding programs efforts (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Develop and manage contingent labor hiring strategy and process
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- Experience managing, developing, and coaching recruiting teams for technical roles in fast-paced organizations
- Proven prior success developing and implementing effective strategies to recruit a variety of roles in diverse markets and fields.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and talent management capabilities
- Experience developing and implementing outreach and external partnerships, diversity recruiting, executive search, workforce planning, and employer brand
- Successful track record of sourcing passive candidates and filling senior-level positions
- Experience with high-volume recruiting strategies and practices
- Proven experience optimizing applicant tracking system (ATS) capabilities (Greenhouse preferred)
- Possesses the following critical skills; leadership, business acumen, consultation, coaching and feedback, process mapping, and relationship management
- Master communicator who can adjust content and tone for different audiences
NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience recruiting for engineering, non-technical roles, and executive level positions
- Global recruiting experience to support our future growth
- Experience building internship, diversity, and campus outreach programs
- Experience managing staffing and contingent labor agency relationships
WHY VIRGIN HYPERLOOP
- Our Benefits: medical (including infertility & mental health), dental, vision, life, FSA, HSA, 401k, and more
- Your Wellbeing: flexible work schedules, unlimited PTO, and 16 weeks of paid parental leave