Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
As Industrial Account Manager, you would grow and protect the existing business by:
- Constructing and executing a sound annual business plan.
- Building in-depth relationship with decision-makers at key accounts.
- Developing Preferred Account Management Plans at MVC accounts.
- Meeting competitive threats with vendor price supports.
- Making personal visits to key accounts and entertaining the accounts’ decision-makers when deemed appropriate.
- Utilizing detailed and comprehensive reviews of sales history data (12 month perspective) and reporting variances to the sales manager.
- Resolving customer service issues and complaints to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Improve gross margins by:
- Identifying competitive situations and negotiating a response that reflects Hydrite’s value-added proposition.
- Using the Price Change Notification System as a tool for improvement.
- Analyzing account/product gross margin data and implementing appropriate price adjustments.
- Responding to “Low Margin Alerts” and “GM% Exception Report”.
- Obtain new business by:
- Using the Sales Funnel as a sales development tool.
- Structuring programs for customers and prospects that take advantage of Hydrite’s manufacturing and distribution strengths, as well as Hydrite’s financial resources.
- Expected to engage corporate resources to help create competitive advantage.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- College education strongly preferred. Science related degree (chemistry, chemical engineering, biology) preferred.
- Prior sales experience strongly preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have an acceptable motor vehicle driving record.
- Must have the ability to pass all pre-employment testing including, but not limited to background, MVR, and drug screening.
- Must possess computer skills and be proficient at Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and job specific software.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to attend meetings. Ability to sit, work at a computer terminal, and/or talk on the telephone up to 4 hours at a time.
- Ability to travel to customers and stay overnight when necessary.
At Hydrite, developing our people is the key to our growth and our team success. The list below includes other positions that you could move into once you’ve successfully mastered your role.
- Sales Manager
- Regional Manager
- Business Development
- And many others!
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers