WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is Food Processing and Industrial liquid and dry product manufacturing, blending and packaging.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00AM to 5:30PM with overtime 2 Saturday's per month
As Production Operator, primary responsibilities include:
- Blending and packaging of liquid and dry chemicals in a GMP environment, following the appropriate SOP’s and donning the specified personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Inspection, cleaning, and filling of drums and totes.
- Loading and unloading of tank trucks and railcars, following the appropriate SOP’s.
- Cleaning and inspection of blenders and reactors.
- Careful review of worksheets and entry of Production Schedules.
- Washing, sanitizing and testing of portable tanks/totes for reuse.
- Operation of machinery as directed by supervisor.
- Attend all mandatory training.
- Complete all paperwork accurately, neatly, and according to SOP.
- Practice good housekeeping of your work area and other areas as assigned.
- Participate in regulatory and process training activities as required and review changes/additions with your supervisor.
- All staff members are responsible for reporting food safety problems to their supervisor or the SQF Practitioner upon observation of a known or potential issue.
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- This position reports to the Production Supervisor.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Prior food processing product chemical blending experience recommended.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly, up to 50 times per 8 hour shift as required.
- Ability to stand or walk up to 10 hours per 8-12 hour workday with periodic breaks.
- Able to climb OSHA approved, stationary ladders and/or stairways leading to a mezzanine or platform with safety rails.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment including forklifts.
- Able to perform manual dexterity tasks.
- Ability to work in confined spaces if selected for the onsite Emergency Response Team. (Hydrite direct employees only).
- Must be able to work in an un-cooled warehouse facility where temperatures may reach 100° Fahrenheit.
- Occasional turning, twisting, stooping, bending, and reaching.
- Able to wear a hairnet and beard net, if applicable, with a hard hat.
- No exposed jewelry in body piercings when in a GMP production area.
- Due to safety concerns, the wearing of contact lenses is prohibited.
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day. Please refer to the SOP for facial hair guidelines.
- Ability to wear SCBA and additional personal protective equipment.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm