WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide and maintain preventative maintenance schedule and records. Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair process and auxiliary equipment. Manage emissions and process control instrumentation including calibration, repairs, and records. This position must also maintain full compliance with applicable safety and regulatory policies and procedures.
This position is 4 days a week!!! Monday-Thursday (10 Hour Shifts) - Choose 2nd or 3rd availability
As Maintenance Mechanic, primary responsibilities include:
- Comply with all safety and regulatory compliance programs.
- Maintain housekeeping in assigned areas.
- Work in safe manner & following all established SOP’s
- Use the PPE as specified in the SOP's.
- Be an active member of the emergency response team and associated training.
- Fill out the regulatory paperwork, inspections, and checklists as assigned meeting the intent of
- Maintain regulatory compliance (RCRA, Title V, Air Permits, and OSHA regulations) in assigned
- Participate in mandatory Environmental, Health, & Safety and process specific training.
- Communicate to maintenance supervisor compliance, safety, and equipment needs as personally
- Provide and maintain preventative maintenance schedule and records.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair process and auxiliary equipment.
- Manage emissions and process control instrumentation including calibration, repairs, and
- Fill out the daily and weekly inspections check sheets as assigned.
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality
facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required.
- Review changes/additions with your supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
- Perform new construction tasks, including equipment installation, piping, & electrical connection.
- Maintain Spare Parts List inventory for production equipment including “critical spares.”
- Keep all equipment, processes and instrumentation files current and well organized, including
manuals and parts information.
- Participate in training of production operators.
- Assist in production areas as needed as directed by maintenance supervisor, shift supervisor, and
- Recommend changes in SOP’s and process-related equipment.
- Works with other staff members to maintain workload balances. Provides back-up support as
- Supports effective communication with all Hydrite departments where responsibilities overlap to
ensure success of the branch team.
- This position reports to Maintenance Supervisor.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- High School diploma or equivalent; education in maintenance field is a plus.
- Must have an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and draw mechanical drawings or diagrams.
- Knowledge of proper electrical and instrumentation installation, calibration, and repair.
- Ability to learn and understand the plants distributed control system in troubleshooting,
programming, and repair.
- Ability to learn and understand different production/technological processes and equipment.
- Ability to maintain the computerized Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day. Please refer to the SOP for facial hair guidelines.
- Due to safety concerns, the wearing of contact lenses is prohibited.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs. seldom; ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Able to stand for up to 12 hours per day.
- Able to climb ladders and work at heights up to 50 feet on occasion.
- Able to perform manual dexterity tasks.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm