WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to assume ownership of an assigned sales territory, or an assigned account portfolio, and manage it with a business plan that facilitates the achievement of the annual performance goals mutually agreed upon with the respective manager.
As an Account Manager, primary responsibilities include:
- Manage and grow a sales territory with a mix of medium sized Top 20 accounts
- Meet expected gross margin growth goals
- Meets established new business goals for new accounts and new business at existing accounts
- Identifies new business opportunities
- Participate in bimonthly MS Teams meetings related to market and industry updates as a goal of growing Ag business
- Prepares self-assessment for semi-annual performance review utilizing objective and subjective criteria
- Works with team to manage margin per lb. to achieve maximum margins
- Performance Measures: Changes in volume, margin, revenue, margin per unit, margin %, account retention, and new business
- Builds in-depth relationship with decision-makers at key accounts
- Makes personal visits to key accounts and entertaining the accounts’ decision-makers when deemed appropriate
- Utilizes detailed and comprehensive reviews of business intelligence variances to the sales director
- Resolves customer service issues and complaints to the customer’s satisfaction
- This position reports to the Midwest Ag Sales Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Bachelor’s degree required; relevant to the agricultural industry, such as agronomy, soil & crop management, crop science, agriculture with a focus on marketing or economics, sustainable agriculture, agricultural chemistry or agribusiness majors preferred
- 2+ years of experience in commercial agriculture
- Established relationships in upper Midwest
- Strong selling skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have an acceptable motor vehicle driving record
- Must possess computer skills and be proficient at Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, and job specific software
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English
Benefits and perks include 401k and profit sharing, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm